Funding Source: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama and The Caring Foundation (TCF)
Grants to Alabama nonprofit organizations for activities that enhance the quality of life of residents across the state. Funding is intended to support programs and projects that improve education, health, and wellness in local communities. Requests for program-focused initiatives or general operating support (primarily for health, wellness, or education) are welcome.
Additional Eligibility Details:
To be eligible for TCF funding an organization must:
– Be located in Alabama and/or serve Alabama communities
– Benefit citizens in Alabama
The Caring Foundation (TCF) accepts and reviews charitable grant requests throughout the year.
Additional information: https://www.bcbsal.org/web/community-involvement.html
– Be a 501(c)(3) qualified organization (with either a 509(a)(1) or (2) status
– Organizations may only submit one request per year.
Not Eligible for Support
– Political organizations or candidates
– Private foundations or charities
– Sports leagues or teams
– Any activity deemed inappropriate by the Foundation